Easter in San Antonio
Tomorrow is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter. How are you going to celebrate? You will find a lot of ways to celebrate Easter in San Antonio this weekend.
Easter in San Antonio Saturday Events:
- Community Wide Easter Egg Hunt St. Marks United Methodist Church 10-11 am. Fun children's crafts, interactive music, cookies, punch & hunting for Easter Eggs of course!
- Fruhlingsfest Spring Celebration at Comfort Park, Comfort, TX at 10 am. Celebrate the German heritage and welcome spring with the Comfort Chamber of Commerce. Photo ops with the Easter Bunny. Shop for Easter and spring at arts and crafts vendors at local merchants. Music by street musicians and vintage tractors & autos.
- Here's To the Heroes 4th Easter Fest & Cook-Off at Flat rock Park, Kerrville, TX 10 am-6 pm. Tribute to our soldiers and fund raiser for nonprofit American Legion Auxiliary. Family event free to the public. Enjoy food, beer, games, washer pitching tournament, vendors, live music & Easter Egg Hunt!
- Easter Egg Hunt Concordia Lutheran Church 11 am. 14,000 eggs, music, egg hunt for children 2 years to 5th grade.
- Easter in San Antonio Weekend Worship at Concordia Lutheran Church 6 pm.
- Easter in San Antonio Candlelight Dinner & Ghost Tour Menger Hotel 7-9:45 pm. Step back in time and experience one of America's most haunted hotels for an evening of frights and delights. Dine on some of San Antonio's finest food and listen to chilling ghost stories. After dinner you will take a private tour of the city and some of San Antonio's most haunted places. Put on by Sisters Grimm.
Easter in San Antonio Sunday Events
- Easter in San Antonio Weekend Worship at Concordia Lutheran Church 6:30 am, 8 am, 9:30 am and 11 am.
- Champagne Easter Brunch Buffet at the Quarry Golf Club. Classic breakfast favorites like made-to-order eggs Benedict, omelet bar, Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy and pastries.
- Easter Brunch at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort 10:30-2:30pm. Live music and great food. Traditional breakfast selections, fresh seafood, slow-roasted beef steamship, maple-glazed ham, turkey, pastas, pastries and more.
- Easter Brunch at the Westin La Cantera Hill Country Resort 10:30-2 pm. Seasonal specialties and traditional fare. Carving stations, fresh seafood, local favorites and chocolate fountain with decadent dessert display.
- Hotel Contessa Easter Brunch at Hotel Contessa & Spa on the Riverwalk 10:30 am to 4 pm. Easter Brunch in Las Ramblas restaurant. Full buffet, two carving stations, fresh pastry table, prime rib, Mahi-mahi, leg of lamb, mac and cheese for the kids.
- Easter in San Antonio Sunday Brunch and Petting Zoo at Hilton Palacio Del Rio 11-3 pm. Champagne, brunch, dessert buffet, Easter baskets, petting zoo, Easter Bunny photo op.
- Two Step Restaurant Easter Egg Hunt and Bunny Visit at Two Step Restaurant and Cantina 11 am. Easter Bunny will be here for photos. Restaurant will host an Easter egg hunt all day.
- Legacy Shopping Center Easter Egg Hunt at Boston's Gourmet Pizza 12:30 pm. For kids 12 and younger. One egg will contain free kid's meals for a year at Boston's pizza. Meet at the Boston's patio.
For more specifics on any of these events on Easter in San Antonio you can look at www.events.mysanantonio.com.